There are some scrapbook designs that never fail. They’re tried and true. Indeed, some combinations and placement of photos and page elements always work beautifully. These are the kinds of layouts that I will be sharing in this class, as well as video instruction on the creative process for eighteen new exclusive layouts.
This class is available as a self-paced course. Each lesson will explore the specific layout idea in depth including past layouts, sketching, and photo sizing and substitutions as well as a full tutorial creating a new scrapbook layout.
Whether you want to improve your layout design skills or gain fresh inspiration, get your stash of supplies and photos used or explore your own tried and true ideas – this class will be packed with ideas, new content, and a lot of scrapbooking fun.
This class includes:
- 18 Tried & True Designs, each with two video lessons
- 18 new and exclusive layouts, as well as over 50 past inspiration layouts shared
- Email each time the classroom is updated
- Over 10 hours of video instruction
- PDF file with all of the sketches used for reference
- Bonus: video lesson on being inspired by beautiful layouts, and how to translate ideas into your own style
- Unlimited email access to May Flaum before, during, and after class
- Access to classroom and all materials as self-paced class
- Three live-chat Q&A and technique demos with May Flaum (google+ hangout/YouTube live) that will be archived in the classroom