This class started out inspired by the closing down of all the old classrooms at Big Picture. As I walked down memory lane though, I got another idea. Let’s make this even more – and open it up to my lovely blog readers, YouTube subscribers, and fellow crafty folks. This is a way to look back and reminisce on all the fun classes and projects I’ve made over the years. During 2015 I will be compiling this special complimentary course. What can you expect to find?
- Over two hours of new video lessons (discussing inspiration from past, showing new projects)
- Lessons/tips on “scrap-lifting” yourself or any project and using what you’ve got
- Favorite tips & tricks from past classes
- Minimum of six new projects inspired by previous classes/projects
- Email notifications when new content is added (approximately once every 3-4 weeks)
- Email access to instructor
If you’ve taken my classes then you know – I’m always adding special bonuses in! I am currently working on and building this course, and during 2015 I will be adding new videos and content to this class as time allows. This is going to be a fun class and I’m happy to offer it to you free of charge!