Let’s talk about the best of both worlds. A kit shipped to you everything cut, punched, and ready to go – AND online videos, instructions, and more as well. This is my first in a series – and I couldn’t be more excited. This class will feature 3 different cards. Oh but wait there’s more! You see I am including extra embellishment mixes, spare die cut pieces, and other items so you can not just make these cards – but also some tags. And customize what you have to suit your needs! So much fun.
Do you love the look of shaker cards? Want to try some fresh techniques and test out some of the new Tonic dies with shaker card inserts? You’ve come to the right place! In this class you will create three cards – all materials you will need except scissors, adhesive are provided.
If you are local to Dixon, CA: Class kits that have been pre-paid may be picked up starting 6/30/2020 at It’s All About the Scrapbook. Note that they also have extra shaker inserts as well as the full line of dies available for purchase. If you wish to pick up your kit vs ship – it is $5 discount – email email@example.com to arrange this.
Want your kit shipped? Visit my Etsy shop and purchase yours before they run out.
This class includes:
- Full shipped kit, including all materials for making three cards
- All papers pre-cut, measured, and ready for you to create!
- A “alternate” color scheme for each card including papers, embellishments. These will be pale blue (tea), greens (coffee), and blue/pink (cocktail) so that you have options as you create.
- Total of six spoonfuls of embellishment mixes!
- Alternate sentiments! You aren’t stuck with what I picked – I will send 6 sentiments for your cards so you can pick what you like!
- Blank tags for making bonus FB live projects
- Printed handout with full instructions
- Access to password protected site with recorded videos detailing “how to” for each project AND alternate ideas and suggestions
- 3 Facebook Lives held in my private group where I will go over the techniques used, answer questions, and share new project ideas with these shaker dies. (Three days/times will be held for this course during July) Note replay will be saved to the password protected page. Facebook access not mandatory for class.
- Email access to me to assist with your card making
- Bonus goodies as a thank you for joining class!
For additional details about class, or to arrange a kit pick up order in Dixon, ca please email firstname.lastname@example.org . To purchase a kit (to be shipped) visit my Etsy shop.
I can’t wait to see you in class!