There are so many wonderful stamps, techniques, and ideas floating around – the question is, how can these be applied to scrapbook layouts?
In this self-paced course I will explain just that! From background stamps to sentiments, embossing to layering, bold statement to subtle accent we will cover it all. Through over two hours of video lessons, layout examples, sketches, and even tip sheet PDF files I will not only break down how to use your stamps, but I will also share how I make all things inky less intimidating and more fun.
There are no required supplies for this class, the only recommendation is that you have at least one ink pad and stamp to work with. Supply substitutions and alterations to my ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Unlimited access to classroom
- Thirteen scrapbook layouts including two “pocket page” style layouts
- Over three hours of video lessons!
- Inky tips PDF handout reference guide
- sketch/notes PDF handout
- Email access to instructor
The lessons in class will cover a wide variety of inky topics including:
- creative uses for background stamps
- “no risk” ways to get inky on layouts
- ink + stamping 101 intro video
- using word stamps
- flourishes & accent stamps
- themed image stamps
- Stamps as embellishments
- background building
- ‘other than ink’ options for scrapbookers
This class is being offered for $18 and registration is now open.